Vol. 1 No. 4
Summer is here and your family is likely spending lots of time outdoors, maybe even enjoying a trampoline!
If you have a trampoline at your home, there are important safety considerations. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (“AAP”), there are several precautions that should be taken to protect yourself and your family.
These precautions include:
- There should be adult supervision of jumpers at all times.
- It is recommended that only one person jump on the trampoline at a time.
- The AAP also recommends against somersaults.
- At all times, your trampoline should have adequate protective padding that is in good condition and in the appropriate place.
- Parents should check the equipment often. If any damage is discovered, repairs or replacements should be done before any further jumping.
If you or someone you know is injured on a trampoline, seek medical attention first. If you need a personal injury lawyer to assist you, call Batson Nolan . The personal injury lawyers at Batson Nolan have years of experience and can help you in the event of an injury or accident.