Attorneys in this area are:
Richard H. Batson | Matthew J. Ellis | Christina M. Bartee | Jon T. Graves | Austin Peay VII
Batson Nolan has decades of experience representing buyers, sellers, lenders, landlords, tenants and property owners’ associations in all types of residential and commercial real estate transactions.
We handle deals relating to the acquisition, lease, and sale and development of real estate, including assisting clients with developing subdivisions, retail and office properties, and industrial sites.
Through the firm’s contacts with numerous title companies, surveyors, real estate brokers and property managers in Middle Tennessee, Batson Nolan has the expertise, experience and relationships to get your deal negotiated, under contract, and closed quickly and efficiently while minimizing risk.
Some of the areas in which we can help include:
- Acquisitions, sales and other transactions related to residential and commercial real estate
- Boundary Line Disputes
- Commercial and Industrial Development
- Deed Preparation
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Loan Closings
- Mechanic’s and materialmen’s liens
- Partition Suits
- Real estate development and construction
- Representing property owners in eminent domain cases
- Title and survey review
- Title curative work
- Title Insurance
- Title Searches/Examinations
- Transactional document preparation
- Zoning Issues
- 1031 Exchanges
If you are considering buying or selling property, or if you need assistance with any of the areas discussed above, contact us to schedule and consultation.